Sunday, April 09, 2006

Phil!!!!

Of all the contenders today at the Masters, Lefty was in most control of his game. The 2 driver attack worked to perfection, hitting fairway after fairway, which led to good looks at pins and good scores. While Phil seemingly cruised, Fred Couples and Tiger Woods couldn't buy a putt, Jose Maria Olazabal ran out of holes, and Tim Clark didn't have enough length. Lefty has won 3 of the last 9 majors, not bad after going 0 for his first 42 (might be a little off, but you get the idea).

It's funny how things change. Last year, I was starting to reminisce a little bit about Miami and my time there. That now seems like a long time ago. Miami in the springtime was the greatest. All of the trees got their color back, everyone was more upbeat about things, the girls out running, just so many things haha. I remember many late afternoons/early evenings/late evenings walking around campus, most notably from the library before finals and the special feeling I got. Miami is just so beautiful, at any time of day. I don't think I took it for granted, but I do miss the beautiful red brick and the other landmarks. I'm glad I basically had campus to myself over the summer so I could really take it in one last time when no one was around.

In today's paper was the Detroit Metro golf course guide. You wouldn't believe how many courses are in the area. There are probably 10 courses within 20 minutes of Farmington Hills, if not more. But, it's a little more expensive and only being able to play on the weekends is going to decrease my playing time. Once May and June come around, I may have to play more 9 hole rounds after work with the extra daylight.

I'm in the mood to write more, but nothing's hitting me. I'll catch y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Links