Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Will time be on my side?

It all comes down to tomorrow. Time series final exam, where I must do well to stay on track. Today's preparation went well. I even impressed myself with how long I stuck with it today because I'm usually only good for a couple of good hours a day. All I need is the strength to get through tomorrow, that's all I ask. If I can have that, then I have a chance.

Here on Oxford, the temperature got very close to 70, with beautiful, sunny skies. Tomorrow is supposed to be even better with Thursday also supposed to be nice. Thursday may be a golfing day.

I guess I will mention the Women's Final 4 consists of Baylor, LSU, Michigan St. and Tennessee. The NIT final is set with St. Joseph's set to play South Carolina. I will say Phil Martelli did a great job with his St. Joe's club. Nothing was expected of the Hawks at the beginning of the year after losing Jameer Nelson and Delonte West to the NBA. But he's molded his freshmen with his upperclassmen well to create a really nice team.

I think I've caught up on my Reality TV now. The Eastside won their first bout as Peter Manfredo took advantage of his 2nd chance, scoring a close victory over Miguel Espino. Peter's daughter is very cute. The night before the fight, he's being pessimistic and she says, "I don't want to hear that." Now if that doesn't get you going, nothing will.

In the Amazing Race, Ray and Deana were eliminated, as they were beaten in a foot race by the brothers, who overcame a significant car accident during the leg. At least I won't have to hear Ray whine at Deana anymore. I was getting tired of hearing, "This is unacceptable, I don't deserve to be in last place." Ray, last I checked, there's no "I" in team buddy. You've gotta hand it to the old folks, Meredith and Gretchen, who are still in it even though she took a bad fall in the caves and they were stripped of all money and belongings. It was a bad move for Survivor's Rob and Amber not to at least slow down and see if the brothers were ok after their car accident.

I don't think I have anything else tonight. I'm just hoping tomorrow goes as well as today went. Just taking it one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Links