Monday, June 13, 2005

The Rest of My Life is Approaching Quickly

The excitement continues to build here as I landed my 2nd phone interview in less than a week. The company will remain unnamed on this site until I speak with them, which will take place later this week.

I'm just grateful to get my foot in the door somewhere else and have a company like what they see on paper. For me, that's the hard part. I don't worry about the interview as much because I feel that's when I'm at my best. Yeah, I get a little nervous; if you don't get nervous, something's wrong with you. But the moment doesn't overwhelm me and I'm able to be myself and turn the interview into a normal conversation.

I'm trying not to get too excited though, still taking things one day at a time here.

What can we talk about today:

  • The College World Series is set with Tulane, Baylor, Oregon St., and Texas all winning deciding games today. Last night if you recall, I thought Oregon St. had things wrapped up, but USC scored 3 in the bottom of the 9th to tie and 1 in the bottom of the 10th to force today's game. But the Beavers bounced back and are going to Omaha for the first time since 1952.
  • Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all 10 counts today. I didn't follow the trial too closely, but from what I know, this was the right decision. It isn't good when the mom of the accuser has been accused of welfare fraud and a couple of other things. Once again, a California district attorney finds a way to lose a high-profile case.
That's about it, 8 days until my birthday, 19 days until the Tour.

Song of the Night: "Layla", Eric Clapton

Excited, thrilled, happy, and appreciative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Links