Thursday, September 15, 2005

Porter Spears-Federline

Britney Spears gave birth to a baby boy. Say a prayer for this boy's health and his parents. May they somehow be able to be good parents.

I really don't have a big topic to discuss tonight (still gathering info on global warming), so I'll answer some random questions:

Favorite foods: lasagna, chicken catchatori(sp), cheeseburgers, philly cheese steak sandwiches, chocolate cake, cookies n cream ice cream

Been toilet papering: no, and never got toilet papered

Love someone so much it made you cry: yes, but not telling who haha

Croutons or bacon bits: croutons

Favorite restaurant: Wulliver's, Hagerstown, IN

Favorite fast food restaurant: Rally's, Big Buford Hamburgers mmmmmmmm

How many times did I fail my driver's test: I failed maneuverability once. I didn't just hit the cone, I ran it over. I am the WORST parker in the world. I can't parallel park to save my life. If I try, it takes forever.

Which store would I max out my credit card at: Nike or Brooks Brothers

Toothpaste: Crest

What name brand do I wear the most: Nike and Polo

How do I vent my anger: Either internally or when I work out. If I see you while I'm running, I'll say hi, but otherwise, I get all of the negative energy out when I run/work out.

Lucky number: 7

Do I look like mom or dad: Dad.

Are you the romantic type: I think it'd be fair to say that I am.

When did I have my 1st crush: 1st grade.

Blondes or brunettes: Definitely brunettes, especially long, curly hair (Keri Russell-type hair). But straight brown hair would definitely work also haha.

Shoe size: 13, yet I'm only 6' tall, I should be 6'3" or so with that shoe size

One of my bad qualities: I can be too accommodating for people, not leaving enough time for myself. It's not a bad thing, but not good time management.

Would I ever bungee jump: No. Skydive, maybe. Bungee jump, no.

Worst fear: Swimming in deep water.

Moons or stars: stars

Coke or Pepsi: Cherry Coke

Last person I couldn't take my eyes off of: The girl walking her dog in the neighborhood last night hehe (bad, very bad, but what a cutie)

Age when I received my first kiss: 19

Favorite childhood memory: Being the ball boy for my dad's football team and the Sunday visits to my Grandparents' house.

Do I believe in love at first sight: yes

Best compliment I've ever received: Honestly, any compliment I receive I treasure. No one is better than the other.

Longest relationship: a little more than 10 months

Greatest strength: Mental toughness/competitive spirit

Perfect pizza: Vegeterian

Who would I want to be tied to for 24 hours: Lance Armstrong

Celebrity crush: Keri Russell, Katie Holmes, Jessica Biel (current top 3)

If I could go back to one point in time, where would I go: Fall semester 2002, I would've changed a couple of things.

If I could change anything about myself, what would I change: My metabolism. I'd make it quicker so I wouldn't have to worry so much about what I eat. (By the way, current weight is still at 203, I've fluctuated between 200-205 the last month, which I'm content with)

What do you want your friends to think about when they think of you: That I'm always there for them and I truly care about them and would do anything for them.

Most I've eaten in one setting: I've eaten a foot-long, full pound cheeseburger. It was huge.

If I could go back and change one day, what would it be: September 11th

Hidden talents: I think karaoke/being in the spotlight would fall into this category. I can perform under the pressure haha.

Meanest thing anyone ever did to me: In 5th grade, someone pushed me off of a tower-like structure. I bumped my head and broke my arm. Needed stitches.

Nicest thing anyone has ever done: Michelle baking a cake for my birthday was special, especially after trying once before, so she actually made 2. The Junior Scholars staff (of girls) that sang to me, that was great. The multiple presents one of my exes got me for the apartment. And of course, anything my family has done, especially mental and emotional support.

How was I 5 years ago: Excited to be at Miami, but shy, worried I wouldn't find my place. Not much of a vocal leader, and very conservative. Ask the people who went to high school with me, they can't believe some of the things I've done in college.

Obviously, there were many more questions on this survey I looked at. Some I couldn't think of an answer for. It's interesting to think about certain things that you never think about.

Tomorrow, Northmont looks to get back on the winning track, hosting Sidney (1-2). Sidney hasn't had much of a football team recently, even when I was in high school. Basketball, although they haven't done as well the last couple of years, was a strong point when I played. They used to be the high school version of Grinnell College, the school that plays no defense, shoots as many 3s as possible and plays up-tempo. Sidney would play some defense though, but they jacked up 3s left and right. They won our league my senior year.

Anyway, that's it. I hope you enjoyed the randomness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Links