Thursday, May 12, 2005

Don't be scerred!!!!!

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, so beware!!!! Today was another good day. I believe I now have all of the data necessary for my exit paper so I can begin the time-series aspect of my exit paper brought to you by the letters V, A, and R (vector autoregressive model, get it, ha). Anyway, I also got in 9 holes at Hueston Woods, the back 9 specifically, and I shot a 43, which is my best score on that particular 9 holes. I'm really hitting the ball well off the tee, averaging 260-270 off the tee. If my iron game can become more consistent, I could shoot some lower numbers. After thunderstorming all night, it became a perfect day to go play golf. It was a little damp, but temperatures were in the mid-60s with sunshine and a slight breeze that made it feel really comfortable.

In tonight's doubleheader of reality TV, a roller-coaster Survivor ended with Caryn getting voted off. The ladies missed their chance to take control of the game as they outnumbered the fellas 3-2, but the original alliance stuck together, which now makes up the Final 4. In the Apprentice, I think Kendra wrapped it up tonight with her handling of the World Video Game Championships. She pleased all the sponsors, got her team to work hard for her and had everyone complementing her on the great job she did with the event. Meanwhile, Tana was disappointing for the 2nd straight task as she was very disorganized in her handling of the NYC 2012 Olympic kickoff. She and her team were on the wrong page all day, telling event organizers different ways to do things. In addition, in the parade of nations, there was no American flag. In my book, that's a big no-no. She seemed too proud of herself at the end, which bothered me. Yes, she had a difficult group to work with, but she gave up on them from the start, which you can't do as a leader.

In the championship game of the Ultimate NCAA Tournament, the final score was: 00-01 Duke 104 87-88 Oklahoma 97. The Sooners got the pace they wanted, but they found out, as every team did, that this Duke team can adjust to any style of play and excel at any style. Jason Williams was named Most Outstanding Player of the Tournament, leading Duke with 21 points, 6 boards, and 6 assists.

That's really about all that is going on here. See y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Links